Mercato’s Pranzo Della Domenica Brunch: An Italian extravaganza that promises laughter, delicious food, and the essence of a vibrant Sunday, Italian style.
Picture this: tables overflowing with delectable dishes, families and friends sharing stories and laughter, all set against the backdrop of the stunning Saronic Gulf. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to one of the best brunches in Athens! Mercato at Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens brings back the grand Pranzo Della Domenica, the heart and soul of an Italian Sunday brunch, starting Sunday, October 22, 2023. Head Chef Sergio Favata and his team are ready to dazzle your taste buds.
“It’s not just a meal; it’s a lively celebration of all things Italian,” says Chef Sergio. “We’re blending timeless traditions with modern flair.”Available from 1:00 to 3:00 pm and 3:30 to 5:30 pm every Sunday until April 2024 (except for Bank Holidays), Mercato’s Pranzo Della Domenica is an Italian buffet extravaganza, complete with DJ vibes.
- Watch Chef Sergio create a mesmerizing 100-layer lasagna, sizzling to perfection in a hot cast iron skillet, and crowned with Parmigiano-Reggiano and olive oil.
- Indulge in an array of cold cuts at Chef Gianmaria’s Salumeria, with a 60-kilogram giant mortadella as the centerpiece, served panini-style with signature focaccia.
- Dive into Chef Manuel’s Crudo Di Pesce Bar, featuring avant-garde seafood delights, including oysters, clams, and marinated mussels.
- Don’t miss the irresistible Mercato Tiramisu Trolley, serving up Chef Michali’s luxuriously layered tiramisu.
- Explore Italian cheeses, porchetta, handmade pasta, and a variety of Mediterranean delights, all served bottomless.
Situated on the fifth floor of Nafsika at Four Seasons Astir Palace Athens, Mercato offers stunning waterfront views and a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
Reserve Your Spot:
Join Mercato’s Pranzo Della Domenica Brunch from Sunday, October 22, 2023, to April 2024, with two sittings: 1:00 to 3:00 pm and 3:30 to 5:30 pm. Prices are EUR 80 per person, with a special rate of EUR 40 for children under 12. Call +30 21 0890 1199 to book.